- This shows your avatar’s level.
- This is the number of stickers available to you when customising your profile page. You unlock more as you level up.
- This is where your name is displayed. Once you hit level 10, you’ll be able to change your name. The first name change is free, and each one after that will cost 1000 diamonds. Your full name (the first and last name together) has to be unique - i.e. no one else can have the same name as you.
- Tap here to join a group. If you have already joined a group, its name will be displayed here.
- This is your motto. You can edit it by tapping on it.
- This is your description. You can write more about yourself in this box. Tap on it to edit it.
- This is the number of cookies you currently have available to give to other guests.
- Tap on this to edit your name.
- You can use this tab to see any stickers or pins you have available to user on your profile page.
- You can purchase different profile cards, or select already purchased profile cards here.
- To access the different sticker categories, tap on the icons at the bottom. You are also able to access your pins here and can select which ones you wish to put on your profile card.
How do I use my profile page?
Last Updated: 237d