If you have been banned, it means that you have violated the Hotel Hideaway Terms of Service in some way. Potential violations include (but are not limited to):
- Unsolicited sexual advances to another guest.
- Creating rooms with the intent to bully or spread hate and/or racism.
- Creating rooms with the intent to share or solicit sexual images or content from other users.
- Hate speech. (Defined here)
- Being underage, or having your account being accessed by an underage person.
- Having an inappropriate name.
- Creating rooms with names and/or descriptions that have been previously removed by us.
We reserve the right to ban your account without giving prior warning. In Hotel Hideaway, if you get banned because of the behaviour of one avatar, all of the avatars on that account will be banned. If we deem your behaviour serious enough, we will also ban all other accounts that you create.
Ban lengths in Hotel Hideaway are as follows:
- 1 hour
- 2 hours
- 12 hours
- 24 hours
- 48 hours
- 72 hours
If you would like to appeal your ban, you can contact us and we will review your case. We are only able to talk about bans with the owner of the account that was banned.