- Phone: 1-800-55-1800
- Phone: 1-800-668-6868
If you are feeling alone or depressed, you can talk to Aasra.
- Phone: 91-22-27546669
If you are emotionally distressed or feeling suicidal, call Connecting India.
- Phone: 99-22-001122
- Phone: 1-800-833-634 (Wednesdays 4 pm to 11 pm, other days 8 pm to 11 pm)
- Phone: 15999
0800 What's Up
- Phone: 0-800-942-8787 (1 pm to 10 pm)
Manila Lifeline Centre
- Phone: 02-896-9191 or 0917-854-9191
- Phone: 1-800-2744-788 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 11.30am & 2.30pm to 5.00pm)
Whether you're feeling stressed, anxious, lonely or down, you can call Childline.
- Phone: 0-800-1111
If you are a young person who has been approached about sex online, or forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity with anyone online or in the real world, you can visit the CEOP Safety Centre for advice and to report directly to CEOP.
If you have a problem or just want to talk, you can call or text Teen Line or use their message boards.
- Phone: 310-855-4673 (6pm to 10pm PST)
- Text TEEN to 839863 (5:30pm-9:30pm PST)
If you see child sexual exploitation on the Internet, you can report it to CyberTipline.