Once your room is published, you’ll be able to turn it into the top rated space with room scoring! The more points you get, the higher you’ll reach on the Room Ladder. You can increase your room’s score by doing the following:
- Having guests visit your room that haven’t visited before.
- Getting repeat visits to your room.
- Maximising the amount of time guests spend in your room.
- Adding My Room items. (Newer items, Lux items, items with higher star ratings and unique items* will give your room more points.)
- The number of cookies given to your room.
If you unpublish the room and make it private, you will lose all cookies that the room has gained. While this will affect the room’s score, it won’t reset like the number of cookies does.
*If you have multiples of the same item, your score will increase less the more you have of them placed in your room.